- Students are free to complain or give suggestion on the provided email address on our homepage.
- Expected time for the complaint to be resolved is 3-7 working days.
- The email is daily checked by designated staff, which is than reported to HOD and any action required is taken in accordance.
- Students can also informally complain on our provided whatsapp number.
- Any student that wishes to make a complaint to ACCA regarding your
institution will be advised to follow your institution’s complaints procedure
first. If the complaint is not handled to their satisfaction, the student then
has the option to escalate their complaint to ACCA. If a student has exhausted
both your complaints process and ACCA’s, they can escalate to the appropriate
regulator. Details of which can be found on the ACCA website at the following link: https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/footer-toolbar/contact-us/unhappy.html
- Users can raise their technical issues on the email and the whatsapp number.
- Any technical issue identified is reported to our developer and resolved within 24 hours.
- The backup of website and LMS is made on weekly basis
- In case of any outage, emails will be sent to the students to inform about the working and estimated time to resolve